IBS is a private university that requires tuition fees on all programmes. However, we also offer scholarships for MSc students in Vienna.
The fees below are valid for students starting in the academic year 2022/23.
To obtain accurate information regarding tuition fees write us an email to email@example.com
Application deadline for the February 2024 intake:
30 November 2023
|Master's degree programmes in Vienna (3 semesters)||5,900|
|One-time registration fee for non-EU citizens|
|Application fee (non-refundable)||100|
You may pay the fees via bank transfer or with credit/debit card via Flywire (this way you can pay with a minimal transaction fee and in your own currency).In case you opt for the card payment, kindly request a payment link at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in the tuition fee?
The tuition fee includes the cost of education, the intranet use and regular exam fees. The contents of classes are available on IBS intranet and the library has several copies of each course book that you will need for the modules.
The tuition fee does NOT include health insurance, accommodation, meals or photocopying.
The tuition fees shall not be claimed back in whole or in part, by taking the following cases into consideration:
- if a student from the European Union member states prior to the first day of the term time requests the termination of its student legal relationship or the declaration of the term as a passive term, it shall be entitled to reclaim the full amount of tuition fee.
- if a student requests a passive semester or the termination of its student contract after the beginning of the semester’s term time, but within one calendar month of the first day of the semester time, the student shall be provided an opportunity to use 80% of tuition fee paid for the given semester to cover part of the tuition fee in a later semester, within 1 calendar year. Only students from the European Union may reclaim tuition fees that have been paid but not used.
- if a student, after the beginning of the semester’s term time, but within one calendar month of the first day of the term time, requests and receives permission for transfer to another academic programme within the College (with or without claiming passive status on the original academic programme), the tuition fees already paid must be counted against the required fees of the new programme; any difference (if the new programme has a higher fee) must be paid by the student, or (if the new programme has a lower fee) be refunded to the student.
- if a student from outside the European Union through no fault of his/her own fails to receive a visa/residency permit shall be entitled to reclaim the full amount of the tuition fee paid. 100 EUR from the registration fee is non-refundable in this case.
- if a student from outside the European Union has received a visa/residency permit for study purposes but fails to start or continue his/her studies, he/she shall not be entitled to reclaim the tuition fee. The registration fee is also non-refundable in this case.
- if the student from outside the European Union failing to start or continue his/her studies possesses a residence permit in Hungary unrelated to his/her studies at IBS, he/she shall be entitled to refunds according to 1)-2) above. The registration fee is non-refundable in this case either.
You can read about our scholarship here.