Requirements for application vary according to programme. You can see the required documents and English skills for all English language programmes below.
- International Management: first or second-class Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
Mature students not meeting the above requirements should contact us with their complete application documentation, which will be considered on an individual basis.
MSc applicants are required to pass IBS’ own ONLINE English Testing that consists of a 100-minute test and an Orientation Interview.
If the applicant has a certificate of
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS, General) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 79 in the iBT version
- Cambridge Certificate with a minimum score of 176 (C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a minimum score of 58
- A C1 level English language certificate
- LCCI certificate with a minimum score of 60
- Previous studies in English
or if the applicant is
- Native speaker of English (based on passport citizenship),
the applicant is not required to take the online Written English Test, only the Master’s Online Interview.