Requirements for application vary according to programme. You can see the required documents and English skills for all English language programmes below.
- International Management: first or second class Bachelor's degree in any field of study.
- Financial Management: relevant first or second class Bachelor's degree.
Mature students not meeting the above requirements should contact us with their complete application documentation, which will be considered on an individual basis.
MSc applicants are required to pass IBS’ own English Language Placement Test that consists of a 100 minute test and an Orientation Interview.
If the applicant has a certificate of
- the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points (including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of assessment)
- or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 575 (232 in the computerised version, 90 in the iBT version),
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a score of 176-184 (with a minimum of 175 in each component)
- International GCSE English as a Second Language with a score of C or higher on extended curriculum
- London University GCE O level Syllabus B in English Language with a score of C or higher
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a score of 59-65 (with 4 minimum component scores of 59),
the applicant is not required to take the written test, only the interview.