We are proud to work in cooperation with The University of Buckingham. Together we offer Master’s programmes, all leading to prestigious British degrees in Vienna.
The University of Buckingham has been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) rankings in the UK. The University has been consistently at or near the top of UK rankings for student satisfaction for over 10 years. In addition to the above, the University of Buckingham has achieved:
- 1st in the UK for Teaching Excellence – Teaching Excellence Framework: Times Higher Education, 2017
- 1st for Student Satisfaction: 2017, 2018, 2019 – The Complete University Guide
- Top 4 for Student-staff Ratio – The Times and The Sunday Times - Good University Guide, 2019
- Ranked 5th – Accounting and Finance, Guardian University Guide, 2019
- Ranked 6th – Business, Management and Marketing, Guardian University Guide, 2019
The university opened in 1976 by a group of Oxford academics, Buckingham is the first independent university in the United Kingdom and has used its independence to pioneer a distinctive approach to higher education.
What does a degree from IBS and The University of Buckingham guarantee?
- worldwide recognition and global acceptance
- high-quality British education; the structure, depth and quality of the courses are equivalent to those taught in Britain
- practice-based teaching with professors who have professional careers in their respective fields
- motivating learning environment with qualified academic staff and support services
- transparency and fairness of the assessment process reviewed periodically by the United Kingdom's Quality Assurance Agency and well qualified subject specialists
- highly valued door-opener degree to the best positions the world over
- opportunity to reach a high level in business English with the help of native English-speaking teachers
Choose an MSc programme!