Please find the enrolment details below. After enrolment, there will be a short induction for everyone.
- 22 September 2020 - Semester 1 enrolment for students residing in Austria (face-to-face classes)
- 1 - 18 September 2020 - Semester 1 ONLINE enrolment for students who cannot arrive in Sept. (ONLINE classes)
Online classes for Non-EU citizens:
You can request starting your classes ONLINE if you have not received your visa in September or you have travel difficulties due to COVID-19. Please write to email@example.com after 1 September. (Please note that if you start your classes online, the first semester fee is non-refundable.)
You can join face-to-face classes anytime in the first semester when you can travel to IBS.
Place: Vienna Campus, 9 Rennweg, 3rd floor
What to bring for enrollment:
- original Bachelor’s degree certificate and its certified English translation (or hard copy of work reference letter accompanied by your CV if you have been admitted with that),
- statement of bank transfer / cash payment of tuition fee,
- original English language certificate if it makes you exempt from test writing,
- 4 colour ID photos,
- non-EU citizens: passport and birth certificate; EU citizens: ID or passport, Hungarian citizens: ID, TAJ and tax cards.
International students arriving from outside Austria will receive their student status certificate on that they will need for their residence permit. We will inform you about the Austrian registration regulations on the campus.
Student Card: please note that your studies at IBS do not entitle you to buy a student pass on the Vienna public transport, so we will arrange your international student card after enrollment, which will take at least a week. The cheapest option is to buy the annual travel pass for EUR 365, please find details here.
Start of the first semester: 23 September 2020
Compulsory pre-course reading list for all MSc students: Please prepare for your programme by reading these materials, your teachers will build on your knowledge gained here. Please read the articles until 20 September 2020!